top of page
PAYMENT AND RATES
My clinical rate is $180 to $240 per session.
At Elizabeth Droppers PLLC, I work with private pay clients who enjoy the added benefit of increased privacy because no personal health information is shared with insurance companies. Many private pay clients pay for sessions through HSA or other health savings accounts.
I provide monthly superbills to clients seeking out-of-network benefits.
Check your out-of-network mental health coverage by calling your insurance company and asking:
1) What is my out-of-network deductible and has it been met?
2) When the deductible has been met, what portion of the session will be reimbursed?
3) How do I submit monthly superbills to work toward my out-of-network deductible?
4) When the out-of-network deductible is met, how will I receive reimbursements?
Elizabeth Droppers, PLLC accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance.
Check your mental health coverage by calling your insurance company and asking:
1) What is my in-network deductible and has it been met?
2) How many mental health therapy sessions does my plan cover per year?
3) What is my copay per session?
Payment will be collected prior to beginning the therapy session.
You may cancel your scheduled therapy appointment without incurring a fee as long as the cancellation is received 24 hours prior to the appointment time you reserved. If the cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the session or there is a no show, you will be charged the full session fee, which won't be covered by insurance.
bottom of page